Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hondo

We've been without Daddy for almost 4 days! The first night I almost went insane. I don't know why, I'm the one usually with the kids. Greg went to Utah to bring home the "Hondo" as Brynn calls it; Aunt Lo's car that is helping in our efforts to reduce costs in our household. I think Hondo will have to be its new name. Sorry Ivy, you're a man's car now!
I just have to say how great it is to live near family, especially the grandparents! Especially grandparents who really like to spend time with the grandkids! Having Greg gone wasn't so bad since we spent half the time hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa. We didn't have to be home and they bought us food. I love that my kids get to spend so much time with them. Maybe we take advantage of them at times, but they love it! They say no when they want to.

No comments: