Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Special Day

On July 4th Camden was baptized. We are so proud of her and the decision that she made to be baptized. We were lucky to have almost all of our family in town to share her special day with us. (We missed you Aunt Lo, Sydney and Cash!) Camden had a lot of people come to show their support, so many that we had to move to the chapel so that everyone would have a place to sit. We are grateful to all of our family and friends that came to support her. She was also a good missionary. She invited several nonmember friends, including her teacher, who came to share the occasion also. I hope that she remembers this experience always. At least she won't forget the date!

4 comments:

Mike Black said...

I held her when she was like 3 days old. I can't believe how old are kids are getting.

Mike and Jana Black said...

I actually wrote that last comment, but I was logged into Mike's account!

Kristi David said...

Congrats! Wow, she and Lizzie are growing up! I bet Greg was all smiles that day :)

SamandJasonfamily said...

What a special day. You look beautiful in your white dress!