Tuesday, October 6, 2009

BYU in New Orleans

Greg and I got to make a quick trip to New Orleans to see BYU play. They don't come this way very often so we took advantage of Grandma and Grandpa and had a weekend on our own. They did win the game 54-3.

They played in the Superdome and somehow Stan managed to get us seats right up against the wall on the 40 yard line.

Out of all those seats, we were on the very bottom and pretty much in the middle. We actually had to move back a couple of rows because we couldn't see over the players!

After the game, we took a walk down to the French Market and had our beignets. You can't go to New Orleans without that. We also got to spend a couple of hours visiting with my aunt Carol, which was nice.

2 comments:

Dawn, said...

How stinkin' fun!!! I love New Orleans... we used to make at least 1 trip a year while I was in college. Good times!

Pineapple Princess said...

I'm enjoying your blog so much! I should totally be in bed, but I had to leave you a comment. :)