Saturday, December 6, 2008

Family Pictures

At the end of September, my parents took us to have family pictures made. They did the same thing with my brother in Arizona in August. This is a big thing because the last family picture I know of taken with my parents was when I was a baby. So out of the adventure we have pictures of all of us with Grandma and Grandpa, just our family, just the kids, each kid, and just Greg and I. I don't think we've had that since our wedding! I'd like to say it was fun, and it was . . . for the first 15 minutes, maybe. Then the beast in Ashlen was released! She just wanted to play, not pose. She cried anytime we tried to get her in the pictures. I recommend Portrait Innovations to everyone. In spite of her drama, we still ended up with some good pictures. As matter a fact, Ashlen's picture was probably the best one, just because when the photographer did get a smile, it was real! These pictures were what we chose from and aren't the final prints, but they're still nice to share. Can anyone tell me how to rotate pictures on here? Sometimes it does it automatically, but sometimes you get the following results!

1 comment:

Kristi David said...

Great lookin' family! Love you guys - hope all is well!