Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Few Firsts

These are just a few pictures of a couple of firsts for Dacey. You can see why I feed her just about anywhere besides her high chair. She fits it as well as Camden did when we first got it. To celebrate her 6 month birthday (6 months already!?), we decided that it was time for Dacey to finally have her first bath! This does not mean she has never been bathed! She has taken several showers, but I think that everyone would appreciate the lack of pictures of those events! She wasn't too sure what to do at first, but just hanging out in the tub-in the tub with her sisters seemed to be ok. Poor thing, she doesn't get to experience much by herself like the older ones did. I guess that's what happens when there are three more always lurking around.

GRRRRR!!!! I have just experienced the joy of losing pictures! I guess this is my first! You WOULD have been able to see the very funny pictures of Dacey eating her high chair tray because that's where her mouth reaches, except you can't because somehow all pictures taken before Tuesday are gone! Now I could recreate the eating the tray scene, but there is NO WAY I will ever capture the face she made just as I took one of the pictures. That was the one I was excited to share! :( They make everything else so hard to figure out, deleting pictures should be too, just so you have a chance to save them! I have a feeling that I will be remembering a few other events/pictures that are now gone and will not be feeling very happy!

No comments: