Friday, April 17, 2009

It's All About Choice

Brynn has some strong feelings about her hair. She feels strongly that I shouldn't do it. With that kind of attitude, we've had some rough mornings. I have even ruined what was going to be the best day of her life . . .ever! A couple of times. I have also tricked her into thinking having her hair done was a good idea. It didn't last long.
Don't you want to cry with her?
Needless to say, she was not happy with the results!
But when she gets to choose how it's done it's another story. . .

She cracks me up!

4 comments:

Dawn, said...

I wasn't much for getting my hair done when I was little either... my extremely short hair in childhood photos proves that. Savannah on the other hand was always so agreeable to me doing her hair... until about age 10 when she got her OWN opinions and decided a tomboy is what she was meant to be and she could handle ponytails on her own. ONCE in a while I am allowed to do hotrollers for Sundays but otherwise... hands off!

Kristi David said...

OK, so her hair is gorgeous - but Charley can sympathize with her dislike of curlers! She's such a cutie!

Sarah Hall said...

Oh my....I have this battle with Bry everyday! We just recently cut her hair short so that we would have less screaming. Lydia on the other hand will let me do anything.I love it!

aydenavaalismom said...

love the pics and the description!