Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Too Young?

Are my girls too young to think about boys? I would say not. But I like the way they think.
Camden was getting ready for school this morning and put on a shirt that had a small keyhole in the front. She came to me and said: "Mom, I think that you should pin this up." I asked why and she explained, "I sit next to Hunter and I sit across from Brandon, so . . ." I told her that her shirt was ok but if she thought it would be better then of course, I would pin it shut for her. She thought it would be better.
Brynn thinks about boys too. She insists on wearing boy shorts. There are really no other kind that will do. She likes to have her shorts go at least to her knees, if not longer. Boy shorts it is!!
See, they aren't too young to think about boys. They also aren't to young to understand what we teach them about being modest. I hope that this rides through the teenage years. It'll be one less battle that I know we'll have to face. My girls are the best!!

No comments: